For many couples, their dogs are an important piece of their family puzzle. It makes sense that they want to highlight, or even include, these prized pups on their most special day. Whether you're inviting your pooch or not, here are several ways to throw them a bone.
1) Incorporate your dog(s) in your engagement shots. You’ll get plenty of photos of you two as a couple on your big day, so take advantage of this time to capture your furry friend(s).
2) Let him/her star in your save-the-dates. There's no better way to ensure your friends and family will leave your date front and center of their fridge than showing off your cute puppy.
3) Put them to work! Dogs make great ring bearers, sign holders, and flower girls.
4) If your venue doesn’t allow dogs, or the thought of bringing yours gives you "paws", you can always opt to honor them in the print materials.
5) Utilize their photos as décor. Puppy pics make great centerpieces, escort card or dessert table décor, and guest book material.
6) Make them part of the fun! Blow up a photo and make it a prop in your photo booth or get their pictures printed on a cornhole board.
7) Or, you could always just do this: